Niche marketing website builders are a must-have tool for anyone serious about creating autopilot niche websites. Without a system, and the correct methodology, niche website building becomes impossible when you have hundreds of sites to manage and curate.
Niche Website Builder – Is WordPress Really The Answer?
The most popular niche website creator today is WordPress, and the reasons are obvious. WordPress is free, open-source, highly customizable and is well supported by thousands of designers and developers. However, there are other hidden costs and issues to using WordPress as a niche affiliate website builder.
Here are the most obvious drawbacks of using WordPress, which most peopler overlook when they drool over the idea of WordPress being “free”:
- It’s not really free – You need to pay for your own domain name, web hosting, niche WordPress theme, and email marketing software. You can find ways to squeeze the cost down to a minimal amount, but by doing so you generally compromise uptime and security.
- Management nightmare – No niche marketers I know of has only one website. In fact, it’s not uncommon to hear of marketers building hundreds or thousands of niche websites. Imagine how much time you typically spend on a monthly basis updating your WordPress software, themes, plugins, and approving comments. Now multiply that by a thousand, and suddenly you realize the long-term costs of using WordPress is huge.
- Constant security threat – Being one of the most popular open-source publishing platforms, its source code is open for everyone to hack. It’s a constant game of cat-and-mouse between hackers and the open source community to either exploit or fix vulnerabilities. Almost everyone I know who use WordPress as a niche websites builder have experienced a hacking episode or two. The cost of recovering your websites can be huge, and the cost of installing extra security measures to prevent hacking can be expensive as well.
- Scalability costs – One of the most underestimated component of niche marketing with WordPress is the spiraling cost as you build more sites. You will soon need to pay for a tool like ManageWP, or hire freelancers to manage and update your WordPress niche sites.
So WordPress is good, it’s great to start with. Ultimately however, its not great for scaling your niche marketing efforts into a real business capable of generating thousands of dollars per month in bottom-line profits.
Manage Multiple Niche Websites With Nichify
After our nightmare with WordPress hackers and bugs, we decided that perhaps the world needs a better way to create and manage niche websites. When we decided to create our own niche website builder software, one of the things we focused on was multiple website management. As a result, Nichify is very user-friendly and switching from one niche site to another is a breeze.
Right from the dashboard, you can see how each website is doing in terms of website visitors and optin subscribers. Click “Manage” to launch that particular site. Adding new sites is also easy. You need only one login to manage all your niche sites.
With Nichify we also decided to focus on 3 vital aspects of build niche websites: automation, email marketing, and content creation.
Niche Marketing Website – Affiliate Automation
One of the biggest challenges in building niche websites for affiliate marketing is finding and promoting related affiliate products. It’s easy to do that when you first create your site. However, over time some advertisers go out of business, some switch networks, and others simple abandon affiliate marketing. You end up with tons of broken affiliate links that get tons of click, but generate zero revenue.
With Nichify, we have a built in affiliate link automation feature. All you need to do is enter your affiliate ID, and Nichify will automatically:
- Convert keywords within your content into relevant affiliate links. We use our own contextual algorithm to match your page content to the most profitable affiliate products.
- Display “Related Websites” at the bottom of each post, each embedded with your affiliate link and relevant to the content
- Display banner ads and other affiliate tools automatically, also contextual
At the moment, Nichify only works with Ashadee. This is because Ashadee is our sister company and is the most equipped for Nichify. Other networks like ClickBank and JVZoo are the next top priorites, also it will require more data manipulation and even some manually copywriting by our team.
Email Marketing & Autoresponder Integrated Into Your Niche Website
List building and autoresponders are a key aspect of any niche website builder. With WordPress, you would have to subscribe to a service like Aweber or iContact, generate your option forms, and integrate the option forms into your WordPress blog. This mean that right off the bat, you would be paying between $17 – $69 a month just to enable email marketing for your niche site. It may take you months to generate enough traffic to actually start getting optin subscribers, but you will be paying ever single month for your email marketing software.
With Nichify, we developed a built-in auto responder with basic email marketing features like sequential follow-ups, option forms, double opt-in confirmation, HTML emails and unsubscribe links. Now, you’re ready to start getting optin subscribers as soon as your niche website goes live, without incurring any additional costs. For most niche marketers, the basic features we have are more than enough, although we’re open to adding more key features in the near future.
Simple, Clean Niche Website Builder Interface
Nichify will be launched soon, and we’ll update our progress on this blog when its ready. Our team is putting enormous effort in updating our current system, adding multi-site capabilities and updating the user interface.
When it’s done, I hope Nichify will be the ultimate niche website builder software the world has ever seen!